How to Choose the Perfect Flooring for You in Denver, Colorado
Are you looking to renovate your home or office space? One of the most important decisions you will make is choosing the right flooring for your area. With so many options available, it can be overwhelming to find the right option(s) for your needs. In this article, we will dive into the top options for carpet and flooring in Denver, Colorado, and what to consider when making your selection.
How to Clean Your Vinyl Flooring in Denver
Giving your space a good cleaning is essential to achieving a happy and healthy home. To keep your vinyl flooring in good condition, you’ll need to give a good cleaning every so often. Here are a few helpful tips to prevent scratches, scruffs, and stains from dwindling the look and feel of your vinyl flooring in Denver.
Ready for New Floors? Consider Vinyl Plank Flooring in Denver
Say goodbye to boring floors and hello to vinyl plank flooring! Not only is it a stylish choice, but vinyl flooring won't break the bank. Transform your home with this attractive and cost-effective option. With its easy installation and minimal maintenance, vinyl plank flooring in Denver can enhance the value of any property while providing a stylish and long-lasting solution.
The Pros and Cons of Vinyl Flooring in Denver
One of today's most popular flooring options for modern homes is vinyl flooring. It's a great alternative to hardwood or stone flooring, and it offers many unique advantages. That said, this flooring option comes with some downsides as well. Are you considering switching to vinyl flooring in Denver? If so, we can help you make the right call for your home.
Today we'll dive into the various pros and cons of vinyl flooring so you can make an informed decision.
What is Vinyl Flooring?
Unlike other materials like hardwood flooring, vinyl flooring is a 100% synthetic material. It typically has a base layer of fiberglass which is coated in PVC vinyl and a protective coating.
There are many different types of vinyl flooring available on the market. For instance, at High Country Flooring, we sell luxury vinyl flooring that is similar to standard vinyl flooring options. However, luxury vinyl is thicker, has a longer lifespan, and can be considered a floating installation (The Spruce).
Should You Purchase New Vinyl Flooring in Denver?
For today's purposes, we are only focusing on standard vinyl flooring in this article today. We will follow up this article with other overviews of high-quality flooring products, like luxury vinyl plank flooring.
Advantages of Vinyl Flooring
Ask any flooring professional about vinyl flooring and they won't stop talking about the product benefits. It's a versatile flooring solution that could be just what your home needs.
Here are just a few of the top advantages you gain with a vinyl floor.
- Low Cost - Depending on the product and installer, you can expect vinyl flooring to cost roughly $2.50 to $5 per square foot (Fixr).
- Resiliency - Aside from the low cost, vinyl flooring is very popular due to its resilient nature. It is water-resistant, doesn't stain, and requires little maintenance. That makes it perfect for bath flooring, kitchen flooring, and other areas of your home.
- Easy Installation - The installation process is straightforward and uncomplicated, so you can get your new floor installed quickly.
- Comfort - Vinyl flooring offers a soft and padded feeling thanks to the layered composition. Those layers also help insulate your home and maintain consistent temperatures.
- Plenty of Variety - Vinyl floors come in many patterns, textures, and finishes. From stone effects to wood-like finishes and more, you have a variety of colors, designs, and patterns to choose from.
Disadvantages of Vinyl Flooring
There is no doubt that this is a resilient flooring option for your home. But before you give our flooring specialists a call, consider the downsides of this flooring selection.
- Tough to Remove - Because they are glued during installation, vinyl tiles and planks can be challenging to uninstall.
- Cannot be Refinished - Unfortunately, when your floor is damaged, the affected area will need to be fully replaced.
- Won't Benefit Your Resale Value - New flooring can usually bump up your home's value. Higher quality materials will lead to an even greater ROI. However, you shouldn't expect a significant increase with a vinyl floor.
- Not Environmentally Friendly - Some vinyl flooring products require the use of toxic chemicals to manufacture. And after installation, some vinyl floors may emit volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
Check Out Your Options for Vinyl Flooring in Denver
So, is vinyl the right flooring selection for your home? It's a tough call, but we can help you make the perfect decision in our carpet and flooring showroom.
At High Country Flooring, we have hundreds of premium vinyl flooring products in our showroom from the top brands across the flooring industry. We'll take you through our vast array of resilient floors and provide personalized product recommendations for you.
Book your visit to the High Country Flooring showroom today to learn more about vinyl flooring in Denver.
What to Know About Vinyl Floor Tiles in Denver
Vinyl flooring is a popular choice for homeowners looking for an easy, low-maintenance flooring option that will last for years. But what exactly are the benefits of vinyl tiles? How do you choose between different types of vinyl floors? Why should you install vinyl over ceramic? If you’re interested in upgrading to vinyl floor tiles in Denver, we’ve got the answers you need!
At High Country Flooring, we are among the most reliable flooring companies in the metro area. As such, we are here to offer our expertise on vinyl flooring.